We are a human resources and organisational change consultancy
Our skills lie in helping clients to envisage, plan and implement significant change in their business and personal development – and to do so successfully. We help clients to take ownership of the changes that they need and want to make and stay with them to help implement and learn from those plans in operation.
We provide facilitation help to clients when they want external support to address difficult and challenging business and organisational issues; and we help with the development of personal/team skills too; we find that the Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a useful tool in these areas for us and our clients.
We also provide support in developing human resources management approaches and policies, particularly to international companies setting up in Europe.
Set up in 1989, we operate across a range of sectors, though much of our work has been with financial services organisations and IT/new technology companies and also in the public sector. Most of our assignments have been in the UK and we have also worked in France, Germany, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
Peter Lewis Jones set up Manor Resources and is the Managing Partner. He is a former HR and Resources Director and Manor Resources brings together a network of senior consultants who work together on projects that call for their complementary and common skills, and have in common the fact they have previously held senior management positions in large organisations before moving into consultancy.
Areas of our work include:
- Helping directors and senior managers to deal with strategic/policy issues.
- Supporting businesses as they plan and implement major change projects.
- Advising on organisational design and issues related to changed manager roles.
- Supporting HR directors and their staff to help them develop the HR function as a business.
- Developing the personal skills of groups and individuals,
often using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
- Developing performance and reward management approaches.
- Designing HRM policies.